Reynolds Look-alike Meter

So I put in a more recent photo since she's aged so much in the past 2 weeks :) and the results changed.  We'll have to do this often :)

MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Free genealogy - Pedigree

For those of you who need a humorous story, here's one:

Today I struggled to get Anna in a cute little cowgirl costume for a costume party we were attending at a friends.  The power went out once I started to get myself ready so I packed Anna up and went to leave with a wet head.  

Of course the garage door wouldn't open without power, so I woke up Daryl and he did it manually.  We got on our way (now going to be late), and then hit traffic on Tyrone Avery bc everything was backed up due to the construction on the interstate ramp towards Cheat Lake.  Anna started crying, but thankfully finally fell asleep.

We showed up 24 minutes late and there were no cars in the driveway.  I quickly realized it was Tuesday and not Wednesday.  At least Anna was getting a good nap.

I turned back to go home and hit the garage door button and heard a loud noise.  Daryl came out and said, "uh-oh."  He had locked the garage door so it couldn't open manually to bad guys :) and that meant that when I hit the power button the lock held the door mostly down and it broke the brace that lifts it up.  So now we can't get in and out of the garage.  We'll be sharing a car until it gets fixed...and all for a trip I didn't need to make.

The saga continues when I left Anna to nap in her car seat bc moving her sometimes wakes her.  When I finally woke her to eat she had this explosive bm and I felt warmth on my own belly.  I lifted her up to find her costume covered in poo on the front :)  Lovely.

So there you have it...another day in the life of the Reynold's :)  Who knew motherhood could be so funny?


Comments

Popular Posts