Tagged


Here are the tagging rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag

2. Six random things about myself (and unfortunately for you, I'm not very random)...

1) The first thing I saved up to by myself was a stuffed dog named Mutsy. I believe I still have this dog somewhere.
2) I thought I had an honest shot of being on the 2004 US Women's World Cup Soccer Team when I was about 9.
3) I hate sticky floors.
4) My first boyfriend's name was Billy and I broke up with him because I didn't want to french kiss him - wise choice.
5) I am funny about when I like peanut butter and nuts and when I don't. Same thing with milk. For instance, I prefer sundeas and cookies without nuts, but I like nuts plain or in certain chocolate gooey things like Snickers. I don't like butterfingers but I like Reese's. I like milk with my cereal and warm cookies and otherwise not. Go figure.
6) One of my favorite places is the Nemacolin Woodlands Spa.

3. I tag...

1) Carrie Wilson
2) Kadie Blaney
3) Sarah Burgess
4) Meg McGinnis
5) Stephanie Bowman
6) Tara RICKARD (I capitalized that bc that's one of the first times I've gotten to write out her new name!)

Comments

Popular Posts