"We exist to spread a passion for the supremacy of God in all things for the joy of all peoples through Jesus Christ," (mission statement of Bethlehem Baptist Church).

In a nut shell that is my desire for this blog. The title of this blog, "Chara" simply means "joy" in Greek. I chose the title because I believe that when I delight in and magnify Christ I will be most joyful and satisfied and if by grace what I write in this blog can cause others to magnify Christ, their joy will be increased as well.

John 15:9-11"As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love. If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in his love. I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete."

So feel free to stop by anytime and add your own thoughts or questions regarding Christ and the fullness of joy that is found in Him. I hope to update at least by-weekly :)

Comments

Popular Posts