Easter Book Recommendations

For the kiddos:

I bought a few books after reading reviews and this is by far our favorite (we are saving it for this week). It really hammers home the real reason for Easter - not just candy and bunnies and eggs and is also cute, colorful and fun. You can purchase it here.

For you:

A collection of writings/sermons from great godly people to help us focus on the death of Jesus at this time of year. I haven't actually read this one yet as I just found it and it's meant to be read during lenten season (see - late -), but am stocking it on my shelves for next year. I did, however, read her book Come Thou Long Expected Jesus which is a similar book only to be used before Christmas and LOVED it. Very helpful. Find out more about the book here.

Comments

Popular Posts