Children - the best form of sponge :)

This video is primarily for Ms. Alison who taught it to Anna, but also an encouragement that the things we do - even for small children who may not maintain specific memories of all we have done for them - really matter...



Translation: Holy God in love became
perfect man to bear my blame
on the cross He took my sin
by His death I live again

Anna has been singing this song (sometimes correctly, sometimes mixed with other songs) by herself since the first time Ms. Alison taught it to her and her fellow 2 year olds in Sunday school about a month back now. The coolest thing is that she began singing it the other day right after she was disciplined and I tried to encourage her by reminding her of the gospel. Oh how I pray she will grow and grow in understanding and embracing the gospel (Jesus Christ).

And Alison, thank you so much for investing in the lives of our little ones and for teaching them the most important of things :)

Comments

  1. How sweet!! That just brought tears to my eyes! I pray that one day Anna (and my other SS kids) will understand those words with her whole heart and mind, and sing them while praising our Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! too cute! Keep preaching the gospel!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts