Kids say the funniest things


So, Anna said and did so many funny things today, I have to write a couple of them down for posterity sake!

The best was tonight just before bed. She didn't sleep well during her nap today and so she was a little less self-controlled than normal ;) At the table she threw a banana peel on the floor. When I asked her where her self control was she said, "I put it all in Nadia's heart." Good try.

She has also started desiring "privacy" when she is in the bathroom. My assumption is that she learned this from Grandma :) Anyways, she was in the bathroom and I was walking past (the door was shut) with Nadia to get her in her pajamas and a little voice hollered out, "Mom! Don't come in here. I'm having my privacy!"

Finally, earlier today at the doctor's office Nadia had to get some vaccines. Anna started crying as soon as she saw the nurse putting them together. I tried to explain about how they were good for Nadia, to keep her healthy and strong and how she needed to help Nadia be brave. So she came and held Nadia's hand, but as soon as Nadia started crying, Anna started crying so hard she was shaking. Nothing like having two crying kids - poor nurse!!!!! Anyways, once the nurse was done, I picked Nadia up and Anna, still crying, thanked the nurse for keeping Nadia "healthy and strong." Too cute! I love her tender little heart!

Comments

  1. it may have to end up being caleb and nadia and jack and anna...i think anna and caleb might be too much alike! ha. great stories...
    lorrie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts