Nadia

We can all find things to brag on about our kids - and I think we should :) When I read the book "Feminine Appeal" by Carolyn Mahaney one of the things that most stood out to me was that we aren't just to "serve" (or slave away) for our kids, but we are to enjoy them - that's the real definition of the word "love" used in the passage of Titus 2.

One of the things I enjoy the most about my kids is how funny they are. But they are funny differently - Anna is more hilarious just in the ways she reacts to things or some of the things she says that she doesn't know are funny (nursing her baby dolls, etc), but Nadia is an entertainer. We get double the funny in our house because when one laughs a deep belly laugh, the other laughs a deep belly laugh, and we can sometimes drive all the way home from the store laughing...about something that probably wasn't even very funny in the first place.

Tonight though, Nadia wanted to try Daryl's drink at dinner. Both of our girls HATE anything fizzy, but we gave her a sip. The results were hilarious - and the great thing was, because she loves entertaining, she continued for us even after we finally got the video camera running.

Hope you enjoy our kid, too...



PS Yes we let our pre-toddler have multiple sips of soda. Yes our daughters jump on their beds (I know they will get big and have to quit soon). Please don't call social services. :)

Comments

  1. Love it! I think she is so cute! She is really starting to look like Anna. Not to worry about the beds and soda drinking...I let my children play in lots of dirt and dog cages;)
    Love,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is absolutely nothing wrong with your girls drinking pop and jumping on beds... thats what kids do! Ava hates pop as well and usually will spit it out of her mouth..yuck. But she LOVES fizzy flavored water, go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was GREAT! And, I love that the song "I had the time of my life and I owe it all to you" is playing in the background...kinda perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I officially became a follower of Chara tonight. Even though I have been reading your blog for a year. Love the video! She is so big I have missed so much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts