Aaron Scott

Love bug, baby love!  This is by far our cuddliest baby!  So far (eek), he has been an easy baby - or maybe that's just because we have "live-in help" this time since we have invaded my parents house and because I actually filled the pain med prescriptions the hospital sent me home with this time :)  hahaha.  Seriously though, I am recovering much better than I had anticipated (and I'm even off the pain killers!) and we have had great help!  Especially from my parents :)  Thanks, guys!  They get the big award!
 Also, thanks to all the friends who have come to help me with the kids when everyone is at work!  You have done far more than just lifting and entertaining, you have brought joy to our days and it's been fun to share this life experience with so many!   And our church family - you all went way above and beyond!

Aaron has his Daddy's middle name and that makes me happy :)  Praying he grows up resembling him - mostly in the attitude of his heart, but I think he's going to in appearance, too :)   Here he is...




He is going to be kissed a.l.o.t.




Comments

Popular Posts